Thursday, April 9, 2009

The impact of classic trim work

I wanted to show you just what a big difference upgrading your trim work can make , this classic look was achieved by using inexpensive MDF and small amount of trim work .

You will see here the scale of the door on the left is skinny and doesn't have a presence .

Decorating can be adding decorative elements to a space , but I am a big believer in making a lasting impression on a house , when the rooms are empty they should still be beautiful because the details were paid attention to and then leaves a home forever changed and improved , you will feel it too .

3 comments:

Queen B. said...

oooooooo luv it !

Amy Lepre said...

I love that "WC" sign. Where can I find it???
your work is beautiful!!!

Zane Wooder said...

I find the more empty my room is the more beautiful the things in it look.

-Zane of ontario honey

"your home should be your haven, a place of refuge that speaks to who you are "