Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sharing in progress

I like to start with an Inspirational mood board ,as it is a great jumping off point.

A new lovely traditional fixture for the dining room instantly updates this dining room , and a wonderful soothing creamy shade was used to warm up the dining rooms walls , don't the doors and trim work just sing ?

I wanted to share with you this make over in progress , a while back I was hired to help a lovely lady update her living and dining room . How I love those little bunnies , I have a bunny thing too .
I came up with a plan that can be accomplished over time and I can see someone has been hard at work.






A fresh splash of blue breathes new life into a classically beautiful home. Look at those newly finished floors , gorgeous , really well done.
I can not wait to see more , but I know it all comes in good time.

It is a real pleasure to work with hard working inspired people , thank you for the opportunity.
Working with a decorator doesn't mean you have to do everything that is suggested , but it should set you on a path with a goal with a vision and the process should inspire you to make worthy changes in your home .
Thank you for sharing.
Chris Kauffman

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, they have worked hard to make some of the changes you suggested and with great results.

PatQ said...

I'm blushing! Thanks for your wonderful ideas. I'll keep sharing as I do more things.

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

What a difference those pretty blue walls and that beautifully polished hardwood floor made! laurie

"your home should be your haven, a place of refuge that speaks to who you are "