Monday, August 23, 2010

Magazine Photo Shoot

I just realized I didn't mention my big big news, my home was recently chosen to be photographed for two Woman's Day Special Publication magazines , what a dream come true.
Sophie even got into it , well she started styling after they left and I couldn't resist taking a few photos around the house , these are all my shots , gotta keep the mag shots a secret for now , but they are gorgeous , it is amazing what professionals can do.

I couldn't have enjoyed the experience more , the girls were amazing , a photographer and a stylist for my humble home ...


I enjoyed every process , it took two days to shoot , the living room , dining room , family room , kitchen , stairs , upper hall bedroom and master bath , it was such a blast.




Sweet Moe had to kept out of the action , he just wanted to get into everything and love all over the ladies of course , but when he started wrestling the stylist for my Dash and Albert rug he was put on lock down.




I will tell you a photo shoot is the best motivation to get all those touch ups completed.






I will always have such fond memories of these days , here is Jessica the stylist making things pretty , she was much more comfortable behind the camera than in front.












the end !....I sure hope it is the beginning of great things .

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

How exciting to have your home featured in a magazine! I love your home and your blog!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Let us know when the magazine is out. I can just imagine the fun you had... ;-)

a beach house in Montana said...

How Great its for you to have your beautiful home featured in the magizine I just love your home its kind of simular to mine Im trying to follow your blog and love to read on all you have been up to congrats on the magizine you surely decirve it sherri

Aodhnait said...

Congrats on having your home featured in a mag!

Zane Wooder said...

Your dog is adorable. I Love that shade of blue on the dresser. Did you paint it or buy it that way?

-Zane of ontario honey

"your home should be your haven, a place of refuge that speaks to who you are "