Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pottery Barn style room

I have tried to maximize storage and space in this bedroom , there is plenty of space for sleepovers with friends , lots of shelving for books and display , because girls have a lot of stuff.
This bunk bed was a fraction of a PB bed that I have had my eye on , this shows when you just spend some time looking you can find things for less , much less , for instance this bed which is solid wood was $300.00 the PB version was $1300.00.You just have to know where to look , and I do , I am always sourcing and finding hidden gems and out of the way places, at times it means doing some work like painting , but it saves so much money for other projects .

No comments:

"your home should be your haven, a place of refuge that speaks to who you are "